..New layout? What?..?

So Youtube has a new layout. But where on my homepage can I locate my inbox/friend requests/messages/and replies to my comments? I can't find it.

• Ari
    Favorite Answer

If you are using new layout then there are two options:

1st sign in to youtube on the left you will see Browse channels under that there are New comments and New messages you can click Or

Sign in to youtube on the top right corner next to your ID there is a triangle drop down menu click on it and then click on Inbox. When a new window open look at the left side you will find most of things you need.

I have taken screen shots you can refer for help

The other people's answers are still talking about the OLD newish layout. Here's a quick way to get to the comments on the NEW new layout http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tzdr_RmkAl8

Youtube thumbnail

Go to Video Manager, then inbox above the videos on the right.

Your icon should be in the top right corner. Try clicking on the triangle next to it and a dropbox with all of those options should appear.