How do I tell my mom? Help please!?

I found out i am pregnant yesterday. i am 19, been with my bf for 5 years, graduated high school, have a full time job & so does my bf. I still live at home with my mom. My dad past away last year so we have gotten closer. But my mom hates my bf and they have never gotten along but my mom always said its my choice if I want to be with him. We have a good relationship. But anyways I am soo scared to tell my mom I'm pregnant... I think she will be disappointed.. I just hate confrontation and I know we will probably argue & not be as close anymore. Help please!

• ?
    Favorite Answer

What's there to be upset about? You're graduated, over 18 and have a good job and have been in a stable relationship.

Get married and move close by and make sure she's super involved with the pregnancy :)

Your mom will adjust to him someday. My inlaws are just starting to not hate me.

She'll love the idea of being a grandma soon.

Congratulations

Tell your mom.

just do it.

I was pregnant at 19 and i didnt tell my mom. I only told my boyfriend and we had an abortion. I had nobody to talk about it with and i was severely depressed before the abortion and after. I stopped eating. Finally after laying in bed for 4 weeks i just blurted it out to my mom that i had an abortion and she was completely understanding. COMPLETELY.

Tell your mom that you are pregnant you are going to have to eventually and the sooner the better

get an abortion. or tell her and see if it goes bad if it does, move da fack outta there

Source(s): idk