I feel sick and guilty for going on porn, help?

I admit I searched porn a few times(compared to average people my age), For about 5 maybe 6 days I went on porn for about an hour each day, probably less. It has been almost a month since I last went on it, but I still feel so guilty. I don't know who to talk to about it since my parents don't know, my brother suspects me and none of my friends know(some suspect me). What can I do? who can I talk to? I feel so bad for going on it, I don't even like it, a lot of the pictures I saw were really disgusting and i wish I never saw them. Will God forgive me?

Favorite Answer

First, you should never feel guilty about exploring your sexuality. It's perfectly normal to be curious about sex, and it's perfectly normal to want to see what it's all about.

A person learns what interests them -- sexually -- by exploring their sexuality. You can find stuff online that you find exciting, and you'll find plenty of stuff that you aren't into. That's a good thing. If you know something isn't for you, don't look at it. If you find something that excites you, don't feel guilty about it. It's a learning process, except instead of learning math or history, you're learning about yourself.

God will not be angry or upset with you for being curious about sexuality. Sexuality is a gift from God, and you shouldn't pretend it doesn't exist.

Trust me, EVERYONE is curious about sex, and everyone your age looks at porn from time to time. It can be tricky to find people to talk to about it, because it's not a subject a lot of people like to discuss. Online communities can be a good place to talk with other people who have the same interests as you, at least as a starting place.

What you should NOT do is meet anyone you've ever talked to online. Looking at porn and chatting with people is fine, but meeting someone in person is entirely different -- no matter how nice they seem. Just don't ever do it.

The most important things to remember are that porn isn't wrong, and you're not a bad person for looking at it. You're young, and you will have plenty of time to explore your sexuality as you get older. If there's something that you like looking at, go ahead and look at it. God won't be upset. If you look at porn in moderation, and don't do it all the time, you'll be perfectly OK.

Source(s): Common sense.

2

Source(s): Girl Alone Live Webcam : http://camgz.com/?wZql

God will forgive you but first you have to forgive yourself when you haven't done anything wrong. Looking at porn is only human nature that has existed since the dawn of time.

ok properly to be truthful, you're gonna discover diverse that on Tumblr till you place a secure-seek on... I figured that out on an identical time as looking up the tag "blonde" (cus I published a %of my hair all styled cus i had to ensure if it confirmed up) and that i did no longer have the risk-free-seek on... Ew... yet incredibly, you mustn't sense this undesirable approximately it. Your innocence became sure to bypass in some unspecified time interior the destiny in simple terms from media. You have been sure to ensure a bare guy or woman in some unspecified time interior the destiny, from time to time some incredibly gross sh*t shows up on Tumblr in case you're searching for even the main harmless of tags. See what you gotta do is - close your eyes - ignore with regards to the nude people - do no longer enable it get to you - Forgive your self for it!

God is the one who gave you the horomones to make you attracted to it and from what i read god loves all his children. Its human nature to be attracted to it and go on sometimes but if you go on to much (everyday) it becomes an unhealthy obession.

I think we all feel like that after we go on porn and if you don't like it why do it.

• sprite

Why don't you ask if Santa will forgive you. It's the same thing.