Is being a drag king an everyday thing?

I know this may be a stupid question, but I really need help. I'm 18 years old, female, bi, and like to try new looks all the time(ex:one day emo,next day prep,next day classy). I like to cosplay, but in the 5 years I've been doing it, I've only been a girl twice. Other than that, I dress girly. I would like to dress as a guy, because I like crossdressing, but I also like to wear girl clothes. Also, I have a religious military uncle who is like a father to me, but he,one of my aunts, and my grandmother don't know I'm bi, because the first can only be tolerant of few in the LGBT community because he's related to them and didnt raise them, and the last two because they believe you should be one or the other, not both. All my siblings and cousins know, along with my mom, dad, stepdad, grandfather, stepgrandmother, and my other aunt. So, is it an everyday thing?

Not where I come from. Honestly this is the first time I've ever heard of a drag king. Just remember to wear your crown proud.