How do I write to correctly in the beginning of a letter?

I want to send a letter out to my OBGYN office that delivered my baby. I can't seem to remember the proper way to write this. Here's example names I want to put after Dear. Jon Tom & colleagues,

How would I write that, where do the correct punctuation go? Please help asap. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Dear Jon Tom and Whomever else it may concern,

(because you don't know their names)

• kasula

youngsters oftentimes understand the version between textual content textile-talk, that's how they write on line, and the writing needed in a greater formal environment. the subject comes whilst youngsters use textual content textile talk in a talk board, like this one, it rather is likewise utilized by utilising older persons who do *not* use textual content textile talk, or who anticipate that this type of talk board could prompt a greater formal variety of writing. it is not that maximum toddlers won't have the ability to write properly. that is that on line, maximum do not, using fact it rather is acceptable in the internet custom of their age group. besides the incontrovertible fact that, i think you have an significant element - that is significant for little ones to understand whilst txt talk is acceptable, and whilst it is not; and once you're on an education talk board asking different youngsters for help, txt talk is positive, yet once you're hoping for knowledgeable, person-type help, then it is not suited to apply txt talk.