I have Ex Boyfriend troubles. Advice?

So I'm in Middle School and in the 8th grade. My boyfriend of almost 2 months recently broke up with me, and I honestly have no idea why? This was yesterday; He started acting weird on Monday. For instance, he just didn't put the same love and warmth that he always does when we hug. He just sort of let me hug him while he returned it with a loose hug. Yes, I know some of you may say that I'm too young to be dating ( 13 years old, 14 in 2 weeks ), but I think I'm pretty well rounded for my age. I really like this guy.... And, well, he broke up with me yesterday, but not officialy. By the end of school he was about to give me a note, telling me that we're breaking up, but he ended up not giving it to me. Instead, I find out that he told his friends on the bus that he broke up with me; Nor that he likes me and doesn't care. It hurt me a lot... And now it's Wednseday and we still haven't spoken. We've pretty much been avoviding eachother the whole day, so I pretty much accepted that I guess we broke up. I just recently found out that he also called me a slut behind my back and also already started flirting with another girl ( But I know he didn't break up with me because of her )I have no idea why I still want to talk to him about all this on account of all of the things he's doing to me... But I guess love makes us do crazy things. Please help me on what I should do. Should I talk to him and ask what's going on? Or should I just leave it at that? Thank you for your time. <3

Favorite Answer

Good riddance

You sound far too good for him

Be glad that you didn't waste more than 2 months with him because if you had it probably would have gotten a lot worse

No, move on you're only in the eight grade. You have your hold life ahead of you, you shouldn't even have to worry about having a boyfried. The reason why he broke up with you it is because he is too immature to sustain a relationship. I know I might sound like your parents, but I'm telling you cause I have been there. I am in college and trust me, there are many wonderful people there. Please stop chasing that kid he's a waste of time. Make something out of your life. Just becareful with the guys you sorround your self with. Me being a guy personally, we are assholes and we do are players and liars especially in Highschool.

Good luck hope you become successful in life.

Listen,umm..first i would say now i got someone like my age! I am also 13. What you should do is make a new relationship with another guy. Then definietly he would b jelous n *** back to uh!

Source(s): Teenager

I'd say just try to talk to him, sometimes it helps to get closure. But if he's doing all of this, then don't bother giving him another chance or saying you still like him or anything. Say you want closure, don't show that it bothers you, and move on.

Source(s): Experience.

This guy's just a dick. Get over him, and if he does something to you, do something back.

Revenge isn't usually the best option in these situations, but I feel it's justified here.

Base on your situation, he doesn't realize that your love is sincere while he is thinking that you not deep in love with him. Why not test him either he just playing to know your sincerity or just want to fools you.

oh my god, don't waste your time with. he didn't even have the guts to end it face to and face, and he was probably flirting with that girl before he "broke up" with you. and he called you a slut. need i go further?

Im not sure how to put this...but he dumped you because he doesn't love you and got bored of you.

Source(s): Most Middle School Boys

YES, go talk to him...This sorta thing happened to me in ninth grade, except her not talking to me started a war between me and her...im now a senior and she still hates me...thats prob just her but...talk to him about it and dont get mad

Source(s): my life.