what prophecies came after the bible was actually written?

remember, there are no provable texts ever written BEFORE the prophecy was done

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Most prophecies are self-fulfilling. People MAKE them happen.

Nostradamus said: "From the calm morning, the end will come. When of the dancing horse the number of circles will be 9."

Does that mean the world will end when the PSY Gangnam style reaches 1 billion views? Korea IS after all the 'calm morning' country... and the video and dance is a lot of horse-style stuff.... hmmm... maybe that's the real 2012 prediction...

Or not, there has never been a propphecy that's ever came true. It's interpreted, and stated how 'this' or 'that' stated it would happen AFTER it happened. You're right. Last year, a well-known priest said the world would end in 2011 and the bible proved it, but the date passed, and he corrected himself, saying he miscalculated and that October was the real time... yet it never happened...

No prohecy will ever come true that isn't self-fulfilling, that's how they work. And cryptic, stupid messages can be interpreted in any way as metaphorical as they are. And, just so you know for fun fact time....

The Myans NEVER predicted ANYTHING about the world ending. They had 3 calendars, one 365 days long for time, one for crops and such that was around 260 days I believe, and the infamous long count calendar was for measuring days, and had no real use. Their number system was based off the number 20 (ours is a 10-base), then changed after the first cycle of the days to an 18-count. It didn't have to count leap years, it counted days directly, and the end is accurately put at 21DEC this year... but it only means the cycle of the 144,000 days starts over, or moves to the 13th part, NOTHING about the world ending. They just figured that's a lot of days, and when it comes they'll worry about it then.

Another prophecy that never happened.... Nostradamus, the biblical revelations, all that is crap, and stupid.

Unless I prove myself wrong right now:

I prophecy, and predict, that on the 29th of November, 2012, Iran will attack England, and an hour later NNorth Korea will invade South Korea. And World War 3 will start at 0023, zulu time, on the 23rd of december, 2013 because or the escalation by most nations due to these acts of war.

That's a lot more specific than anything else. So, if that happens tomorrow, I guess I'm a prophet, and a god, and should be treated like one. So give me all your damn money tomorrow if Iran makes a move as I said.

• 8 years ago

DANIEL’S FIRST PROPHECY, King Nebuchadnezzar’s dream

Daniel 2:19-23, 26-28,36-45

Who was the real interpreter of King Nebuchadnezzar’s dream

Daniel told Nebuchadnezzar that he had no more wisdom within him to reveal the future than any other person living.

Every part of the dream and the interpretation were revealed by God.

Prophecy is of no private interpretation. (2 Peter 1:20) We must go to the Bible for both the prophecy and the keys to its interpretation.

Gold Head = Babylon – 605-538 BC

Silver Chest = Medo-Persia – 538-331 BC

Bronze Belly = Greece – 331-168 BC

Iron Legs = Rome – 168 BC – 476 AD

Iron and Clay Feet = Rome divided – 476 to the present.

Stone that fills the Earth = God’s everlasting kingdom – Jesus second coming.

Daniel said: “They will not adhere to one another.”

These seven words have stood in the way of “world” unity for more than 1500 years. The fourth kingdom rose and fell just as predicted. The fourth kingdom was divided just as predicted. We are now living in the era of Iron & Clay, just as predicted.

From the ‘Head of Gold’ to the ‘Feet of Iron & Clay,’ as Nebuchadnezzar’s dream image prophecy has been fulfilled to the very letter. 2500 years have proved Daniel’s prophecy totally accurate.

Source(s): May God bless you as you study His Word <:SDA>< King James Bible
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah there is . The bible prophecied that Israel would be resurrected . And AFTER AROUND 2000 YEARS THE JEWS WERE GIVEN ISRAEL IN THE EXACT SAME PLACE IT WAS BEFORE WITH JERUSALEM REMAINING THE CAPITAL

Source(s): Sonn Jesus will bring obama to his knees in screaming for mercy and it will be too late . Thank God All Mighty .
  • 8 years ago

THE COMPLETE BOOK OF ISAIAH DISCOVERED WITH THE DEAD SEA SCROLLS PROVED WITHOUT ANY DOUBT THAT THE PROPHECIES OF THE COMING MESSIAH EXISTED SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS BEFORE HE WAS BORN.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

some people believe Daniel's (see book of) vision of the multi-metal man with the feet of clay and metal fragments was / is a reference to the loosely knit European Union.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

None

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.