Quick!! Help Please!?!?

I have developed a crush on this girl in my class, only problem is that I haven't talked to her at all!! Plus... the class has been going on for like 3-4 months and now I only have 1 week left to talk to her! Should talk to her or am I wasting my time since I only have 1 week left?

Favorite Answer

Go up to this girl, and strike a conversation with her. Analyze, and determine what things she may be interested in. Talking to girls is usually a lot easier than guys think. This girl may have a jones for you, too. Trust me, we are just as shy as guys are. Definitely, do not give up the chance to talk to this girl. Honestly, you may always wonder.

Here's a hint: Maybe ask her for some help on something related to that class. That will get things started. From there, you can turn on the charm or whatever and get her number.

Talk to her and try to get her number before the class is over. Then you can continue to talk to her and maybe it will go somewhere.

Of course try & to talk her!

try and talk to her, you still have time to bond a relationship c:

ask her to study for the final exam with you!