What kind of bite did I have?

So today I was remembering when I was a kid and I got bit by something.. This one spot on my arm got super red swollen and itchy and over the course of a couple days it made a trail that went up my arm all the way to my shoulder before we went to the doctor and got medication. I guess it was a very good thing that we went to the doctor because that trail was headed for my heart (DUH thinking about it now) and the doctor said I would have gotten very very sick in the next few days and potentially could have died! But ever since I had this experience I've never heard of anything like it. I'm pretty sure it was some kind of spider but what kind of spider has poison that travels towards your heart over the course of several days?

Thanks everybody!

Venom spider is only dangerous bug.you always can go on Wikipedia or Google make list of poison spider