Going into college with low credits, please help!?

i have a gpa of about 2.3 and also have to take go to adult school at 2 different locations to take 2 different classes that i need for college, meaning id be jumping to 3 different schools in one day with very limited transportation. i really want to get into Cal State University Of Long Beach and i know you need around a 3.6 gpa for that. So i was wondering if i could go to community college for 1 year, get my grades up and then apply to CSULB. sorry if i wasnt clear enough, but i feel totally lost

2 Answers

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Your best (and maybe only) bet is to go to a community college. You may need 2 years of TOP grades to be able to transfer to a 4 year university. Do the work. Get the grades. Get that 4-year degree. Just be sure to get a degree in a useful field.

    Best wishes and good luck.

  • Emily
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

    That is your best option, go to a community college get those top grade. Transfer to the university of your dreams.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.