I have a problem 2 guys like me!!! help please advice?

So at school there's two guys that I hang around during lunch. Today both of them asked me out. Then next thing I know they start to get made at each other then started to fight each other. I told them to stop. So since I've came home they've been texting me nonstop. I haven't replied cause I'm alittle upset with the both of them. The thing is they really nice and sweet guys so what the heck made them act like this??? And I do like both of them, but I don't know what to do, what should I do??...... Advice please

I'm 17 and in hs

The two guys 17 and also in hs

Favorite Answer

My advice: wait until the drama dies down. The fact that they're fighting over you is immature, not to mention incredibly degrading. YOU get to choose who you date, not them. Anyway, the reason I think you should wait is because they're both probably so focused on impressing you right now, that it's going to be really hard to figure out which guy you like more. Also, you shouldn't reward this kind of childish behaviour. Come on, they're almost adults. They should know better than to act like this. If I were you, I would just tell them that right now, you're not dating either of them because they're both being incredibly immature. If they really like you, they'll still like you in a month or two and so will you. I've found that 9 times out of 10, one guy will move on to another girl in a week or so and the one who really cares about you won't, so if that's the case, it will be easy to figure out who you should be dating.

This is a very bad situation which could escalate into violence if you do not take the appropriate steps to prevent possible bloodshed between these two young lads. I suggest you contact your local police agency so they can act on it and put these two under surveillance. They could be both armed and be a danger not only to the other, but to society as well. You do not want to be put in the middle of this. Good luck!

at first you're able to think of roughly what you particularly need. you are able to't circulate around and mess with those men heads. So in case you do in comparison to your bf then tell him and be with the different guy. yet once you like all different guy extra then be with him and while you're uncertain then perhaps you're able to not be with the two men. additionally you're able to probable tell your bf the form you experience on the 2d, via telling him which you like yet another guy besides.

oh this is tough. by picking one you would lose a friend. :(((

to be honest if you don't even have a crush on any of them don't lead them on. go back to acting like friends with them. pretend they had never asked you out..

Man. Tough.. I wouldn't feel any pressure to HAVE to choose one. Heck there is no reason you must pick from only them.