shorty asked in PetsDogs · 8 years ago

What should I do with my dog?

My dog has liver desease and a bad pancrea that might have cancer he needs a treatment that we can't afford and will take a very long time so we don't know if we should put him down or keep him living until he dies on his own because he doesn't seem to be suffering at times but than at others he has no energy and looks terrible please give me some advice on what we should do.

A bad pancreas is very painful.. Don't let the dog suffer, it's not pleasant to watch.

My friend's dog was in pain and they loved their dog,and didn't want her to suffer from pain. She was blind and old, and almost deaf. She lived for about 11 years, and she had strokes almost everyday. So they took her to the vet and let her go. I think that's the best way, because if you love your dog you shouldn't let it live on for a long time, because of the pain.

Source(s): My friend's experience.

if your dog is in pain i'd say it would be best to put him down. also he may be suffering and you cant see it. ask your vet they should understand and maybe there is some medication you can give your dog to relieve pain until he does pass on his own. hope this helps and I'm so so sorry.

Source(s): Please answer my question also about a dog

put him down...it'll be hard, but its better than watching him just drop dead one day.