Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 8 years ago

8 months pregnant and feeling alone?

My husband works at night so I hardly get to see him. When he is off we have different sleep schedules and he doesn't want to get off his sleeping routine. I have no family where I live they are 7 hours away. I am happy to have my baby, but I feel so alone. I usually talk to my mom everyday, but she seems distant. Maybe it's just me I don't know. Is this normal??

Im going through the same thing because my husband works nights as well and im studying to be a medical assistant I have family here but I've had a hard life and my friends are out doing there own thing it sucks but maybe trying communicating with other woman or old friends it's kinda helped me due to school. After that baby comes out you wont be so alone lol

God bless and take care!

Source(s): 33 weeks pregnant with my first!

I'm in a similar situation. My boyfriend works and he has family close by. My families and friends live far away. Anyways, he works in the morning during the day, but he goes to his parents house after work and doesn't get home until 6:30pm. The only time he spends with me is during dinner. After dinner, he plays with games on his cell instead of helping me clean up. I barely have any energy, but I cleaned up because he's too lazy and claimed that he is too tire from work. We barely had sex since becoming pregnant. We probably had a total 3-4 times in the first 6 months, then by 7 months no sex at all. We haven't had sex because he claimed that he is afraid it will affect the baby. I'm almost due and I don't care for sex now because I think it'll be uncomfortable. I'm lonely because he's kind of weird. He is always too hot so he sleeps downstairs & he always snore when he is in the room with me. Therefore, I'm extremely lonely. Before my pregnancy, he was always in the room with me and I got used to his snoring so I was able to sleep. Now, if he's in the room, I can barely sleep because of his snoring and also I'm uncomfortable sleeping with the weight gained. I sleep best when he's downstairs but then I'm lonely. I feel trap. I don't know why he has to be so damn lazy in helping out with the chores and why he has to be so weird that it makes me feel lonely. I wish I knew this is how I would end up pregnant then I would have never got pregnant by him.

Source(s): 34 weeks pregnant and alone.
  • ?

I personally don't have the same issue :(

You can try the creepy approach and admire him while he's sleeping, cuddle/caress/look ect.

Maybe he'll catch you in the act amd you guys can have some intamacy. What's going to work a little tired a couple of days anyways?

Than he can think about it all day and be happy about it

yes (sadly). I hope your mom can come for 2 - 4 weeks, after the baby is born. You need her support. After that, your husband can step up. {newborns are so tiny and look so fragile they scare us men.}

Source(s): married, with children