Yen asked in HealthDental · 8 years ago

Will my orthodontist let me choose 2 colors for my braces tightening?

I am going for my first tightening in December and I want to do a red and green pattern. Like red green red green alternating. Will my orthodontist let? I currently have light blue braces.

Favorite Answer

Yes, you just have to ask them.

Source(s): Over 2 years of having braces.

hi, have been interior the precise comparable shoe's! i'm 15 too and im getting braces on my larger tooth next wednesday. i for my area merely have been given the spacers put in like an hour in the past. i can not truly answer your question yet your no longer no longer on my own and that i do no longer think of there's a lotta ppl our age nevertheless getting braces yet oh nicely. I purely could have mine or for(with any luck) truly below a three hundred and sixty 5 days. i'm getting mine on the third day of faculty. and that i'm gonna bypass to college day after today too.

Of course! Just ask kindly and do puppy eyes. That's sure to persuade them! YOLO, PEACE OUT DUDE

Yuuup. Just ask, they usually let you do one or two colors, nothing more. :)

Source(s): Erm, braces.