what are some good foundations for combination/oily skin?
i need a new foundation, medium to full coverage. very light color range. does not cake! any price range really but preferably cheaper. any brand from the us. please help!
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
Revlon Colorstay for oily/combination skin is hands down the best for oily skin (In my opinion).
-Don't constantly powder your face (We don't like that cake face!)
-Use blotting sheets or films.
-Use a toner for oily skin to help reduce oil
-Use a primer
Hope that helped!
- 8 years ago
- Guerlain Lingerie De Peau - flawless, luminous but matte finish, feels like nothing on the skin but covers and lasts a reasonable amount of time on oily skin. Would be amazing on normal/ slightly combination skin.
- Chanel Mat Lumiere - good coverage, matte but not flat, not cakey and really long lasting.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation - Best drugstore foundation for oily/combo skin. Very similar is finish and performance to Chanel Mat Lumiere.
- YSL Teint Resist - light texture but mid coverage, powdery finish and very long lasting.
- Dior Forever - Heaviest out of the lot, good coverage, slightly powdery finish but not cakey and lasts well.