Advise on non committing ex bf?

Okay so my ex bf and I dated for 8 months, then broke up because of my jealousy blah blah lol. But ever since then about a year ago we've been on and off. I love him so much and I know he loves me but he just won't commit to me again and I'm sick of it. He acts like we're dating then I bring the subject up of dating and he all the sudden "doesn't want a relationship" we got in an argument and haven't talked much in two days.. He still wants to take me out fr my birthday next week but I was thinking about the NO CONTCT RULE,. Should I start now or after my birthday and does anyone have any other advise for me?

And may I add I've done the NCR with him and it does work ! He always reaches out to me but I think I give in too soon..

1 Answer

Relevance
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to keep a distance. Since he talks to you when you ignore him, do that (though in the long run, it's not a healthy practice). Or minimize communication with him. You can still respond but not always and not immediately. It's psychology: if a person doesn't want something or to do something and you keep on bringing up that something, they are more likely to not want it. It's simple.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.