How should I start a conversation with a crush that I have without hinting that I like her?

She goes to my school and I sit by her in 4 straight classes and sit by her at lunch (part of my group of friends). How should I go about talking to her without showing that I like her?

Favorite Answer

The thing that really bothers me about guys and girls and relationship and crap is the fact that we all were raised to drop "hints" , its so annoying !! And especially with Guys, they don't get hints and need us girls just to be blunt and tell them, only if more girls understood . And it seems like girls may understand hints and take it better but really we are up all night curious if you likes us. Take this piece of advice and Remeber a girl name chels;) on yahoo told you. Let's all stop dropping hints and just say it!! Makes life better!

Just start with casual conversation. Maybe something you saw on tv or a book you've read (girls love a guy that reads books!). If you can just be comfortable talking with her about random things, she will appreciate the conversation and in turn become comfortable with you around her.

Once you know she's chill with you, then let her know you have feelings for her. But don't jump the gun! Keep it as casual as possible until she tells you she feels the same way.

Remember, "Nothing is instant. Keep it slow and steady."

Hope this helps!

:)

Source(s): personal relationships

Eel if you like her, its ok to let her know, isn't it? Unless there is some uncomprimisible reason. But, the problem is that there is no way to hide it. The human body reacts to something we like unconsciously and there is no way of controling it no matyer how hard you try! But then the girl does have to be good to lick up on those unconscious signals. And unless she is really watching, she will miss them. That's all you can hope for.

You should man up. Talk to her. Bitches love getting talked to.

Say HUH...HEH...HEYY BABY..WANNA SEE ME COMB MY HAIR REALLY FAST?

Source(s): johnny bravo