are most of us trolling?

A lot of people here complain about trolling. I know that there some aholes who just post random s-it on here but are they talking about the rational atheist and agnostic answers? I mean you ask, dont you want to here a truthful answer.

I never ask questions in this section, but I do answer them. If it's a blatant troll question then I answer it with an equally stupid answer. If it's even vaguely intelligent then I try to provide a respectful answer.

Really, the worst trolls in here are the religious folk asking evolution questions; Yahoo has a whole science section for those. The second-worst are the "HAYYyyyy ATHIEST ANWSER THIS PLZZZZZZZZZZZ" questions that do nothing except invite ridicule from any agnostic/atheist, and really should provoke ridicule from religious folks too.

Occasionlly I troll on the religious posts just because some of the questions just complete s-it heads just trying demean another's believe. I'm an atheist and I have no problem with people believing in religion. But yeah it probably is mostly rational answers but people don't like the responses given so they whine about it.

You can tell the ones who are by their points. If someone is getting 200+ points a week they're trolls. Some of us have an interest in the topics.

I love the funny questions and answers but they're the ones that usually get deleted.

• hahaha very funny trolls on religion and spirituality, the most noble yahoo answer board I think not too funny you should be a comedian we all love each other here and engage in rational debate like civilized logical homosapiens there are no trolls perhaps you should purple wheel chain maybe there was the top of the line but there was a yellow key ring inside

• Me

Sometimes, usually in response to a troll question.

If it's a serious question i'll give it a serious answer. If not, it doesn't merit a serious response.

• sprite

I give truthful, direct answers with a bit or a lot of sarcasm, depending on how stupid the question is.

Monkey.

Fart.

Table.

Computer.

Tree.

Mushroom.

Proton.

Sunglasses.

Bridge.

I'd consider myself to be 85% sincere and 15% troll... I am only human after all.

• John

Eh? Strolling?

I suppose we are strolling through life.

what's a rational answer?