Headaches, loss of appetite, weight loss?

I have been getting headaches, and lots of stomach gurgling after eating. I have no appetite and when I do eat I feel sick. I'm not nauseas. I've also lost a lot of weight in the past month from this. I have lupus, if this could be related to that?

Serious answers only please.

Favorite Answer

Everything you need to know about after a cold sore headaches tiredness weight loss and loss of appetite memory loss, including the most common causes see the resource get ur best ans:)

• sheets

pass on your scientific expert. Any unexplained weight relief desires investigating as this is an illustration of a lot of diverse issues. the bright headache lasting see you later additionally desires finding out because it would desire to be an illustration that some thing's incorrect interior your head/ eyes/ including your blood stress/ many different issues. the load relief would be on the subject remember of the element outcomes of the headache (nausea, loss of urge for nutrition). rather pass to the scientific expert asap.

pass on pop youll be amazed by how much weight you drop by simply switching to water

45 minutes of jumping rope

swap your desk chair for a stability ball then gently bounce on it

put your fork or spoon down between every bite