Xbox suddenly stopped reading discs?

I was playing black ops and when a match ended my xbox said that it couldn't read the disc and to either open the drive then close it or clean it so I cleaned it and then tried to play it but the same message popped up. So I opened it and closed it and then it said reading and then just said open tray. I repeated this a few times then tried different games and it just says reading then after about 2 seconds says open try. Why won't it read.my discs? This is an xbox 360 slim 250gig.

Sorry should've put that I did blow.into it and I turned it off and let it sit for a while invade it was hot but no change.

Favorite Answer

1 option is to take it to somebody to fix It up for u. Option 2 get a new Xbox and if u wanna transfer memory from ur old Xbox to ur new Xbox if ur gunna get it buy a hard drive memory transfer thing.!!!!

try unplugging it and blow the fan out in the back

to remove extra dust.

then plug it back in and turn it on and try it.

..The eye of console might be dirty. Your xbox will suck in dust, hair or anything thats around.Mm theres a way to open it but I suggest to get a cleaning disk from walmart its ony $10.00.

Blow in it with an air can