Can I get in big trouble for this?

If i go on ebay and say im selling a 3ds, but far down in the description i say "note this is not an actual 3ds, it is just a picture" I am not responsible if your unhappy with your purchase. and i do no returns and i put the weight of it for what the actual envelope and piece of paper is weighed?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Unless your listing in under "photos" and your listing says "photo of a 3DS" you are intentionally and willfully misleading buyers. This will get your eBay account suspended, if not closed.

Why on earth would you want to do something like this? Have you got nothing better to do with your time except try and con people or mislead people into thinking they have got a real 3DS at a great price? Give everyone a break, amuse yourself by putting on a blindfold and go outside and play in the traffic.

Legally, you've covered your ***. But, you will get taken to court lol

When people try to get off doing something slick like that, your luck is that you've got a full grown black mother of three on the other end who will take you to court and sue you for everything to your name. Women like that win and court, and you will practically be lawfully forced to harvest a kidney, part of your liver, and plasma for 10 years to pay her back.

My advice, don't do it. Sure, the money will be great I'm sure, but there are consequences.

Also, think about it emotionally. What if the person on the other end isn't that angry black woman. What if it is someone who can barely feed their kids who are just trying to get their kids something nice for the holidays? And then they get a picture. Not only have they wasted their money, but they've also been screwed over.

Oh, and you also have people (Like me) that will either report it, or bid $20,000 on it with a fake eBay and PayPal account and then not pay it.

And like one guy said, think of karma.

So picture some kid who saved his money for months to buy a 3ds and gets so excited to see your picture at a great price so he buys it forgetting to read the fine print. You've killed his spirit and ruined his xmas. I agree you're a tool for even thinking about it and watch out for karma. What if it were your kid that happened to?

• Judy

Uh, yes you'd be in trouble, if anyone was stupid enough to bid on it and pay you. Odds are though that somebody would catch it and report it to ebay before it ever got that far, your listing would be removed, and you'd be kicked off ebay.

lol, so humorous, we actually have a guy working with us who this jogs my memory of!!! he's so elementary!!! He went to the keep and asked me if i wanted something so i stated 20 marlboro, in the event that they aint have been given marlboro get me something.... so he did, he got here decrease back with a pink meat pie!!!! (they did no longer have marlboro!)

Yes bob you can I saw a similar law suit against someone about a sports car don't do it

it doesn't matter if you get in trouble or not, you are a ******* sleazy bastard.

If you do that, you're a tool.

No, it's perfectly fine.