what does this love quote mean?

"I love you more than yesterday, less than tomorrow" I need to know exactly what it means because I might get it engraved.

Favorite Answer

My love for you is not finite. It will continue to grow every day.

Hi Curious,

That you are loved 'more than yesterday' means that his/her love has grown and the reference about 'less than tomorrow' might be, because tomorrow is not guaranteed for any of us and it has been said that - 'tomorrow never comes', unless of course you live in Australia as I do, when I am possibly already enjoying your tomorrow. If each day the writer continues to grow his/her love, then I would have no hesitation in having it engraved and let 'tomorrow' take care of itself.

My preference would be for - "I love you more than yesterday, a love that will grow each day."

Source(s): Me.

It means that love is a progression. It goes from the beginning love of yesterday to the deeper love of today to a complete love tomorrow.

In other words, love goes from deep to deeper to deepest of all as time progresses.

It means that you loved them more than you did yesterday but you will love them more tomorrow because your love grows stronger everyday.

Wouldn`t it make easier if the world was just straight forward with you??

In other words: With every passing day I'm falling more in love with you!

As the time of our togetherness increases, my love for you grows equally with the passing time!

It means they'll love you even more tomorrow. They love you more and more each day.

• Bela

it means that i love you more then tomorrow