What are some fantastic books for a 15 year old male to read?

Hi I was wondering what books a 15 year old male should read. I love to read the Hunger Games and I love the Harry Potter Series. I also love stories about war like the Once, Then, Now and After by Morris Gleitzman. If you could give me any ideas that will allow me to have tome books to read during the Christmas Holiday. I also love series. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. It'd a 5 books series.

Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness. It's a trilogy with one short story.

Divergent by Veronica Roth. It's a trilogy but the 3rd book is not out yet.

Ender's game by Orson Scott Card. There is eleven novels, twelve short stories, and 47 comic issues.

Max Quick: The Pocket and the Pendant by Mark Jeffrey. The 2nd book is called The Two Travelers. I don't think there is more of Max Quik.

I highly recommend reading these books. Hope i helped :)

Source(s): These r some of my favorite books in addition to HP and THG

The Lord of the Rings is a must-read.

The Belgariad and the Mallorean by David Eddings are fun reads, so long as you keep in mind he's doing his hardest to stuff as many tropes into the work as he can.

Other than that the Ender series is pretty good, Discworld is usually good, Artemis Fowl is decent, Timeline 191 by Harry Turtledove, and the Codex Alera are all good.

The Divergent series (first book is called Divergent and the second one Insurgent) is really good. It's kind of like THG. The narrator is female, just an fyi, but you liked THG so it shouldn't be an issue.

The author John Green are really good. He has four books: Paper Towns, An Abundance of Katherines, Looking for Alaska, and The Fault in Our Stars.

Nothing to Lose by Alex Flinn is also a good one.

The Alex Rider Series

• Noely

YAY Harry Potter!

Try the Artemis Fowl Series and the Inheritence Cycle (Eragon)

insurrection(Sequel to divergent) The starvation video games series Any books by technique of Cassandra Claire The Raven Boys Immortal regulations Twilight Immortal-Gillian Shields Tigers Curse series delight and Prejudice

Try Divergent. I am a HUGE Hunger Games fan and I LOVE it! There's a sequel to it and it's called Insurgent and the 3rd one will come out in 2013!

I'm a girl, but I'm in the process of reading "Christine" by Stephen King.. It's a pretty good book so far. It's about cars.. It's also a movie.. You've probably heard of it. :)

Ender's Game

A genius boy ends an intergalactic war, but he doesn't realize what he's done. My brother loved it so I feel safe in recommending it.

You should read Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. Will appeal to you I think