Anyone else remember Club Penguin?

Just setting my first foot on Club Penguin land during the Christmas Party of 2006 makes me feel so nostalgic now. I remember playing that game from 2006-2009 and it seemed like literally the best thing ever. I had the best buddies who have now all quit and I remember I even had a blog about CP Cheats at one point. Now that you grow up and just look at that it kinda makes you think how was that even fun, yet it seemed so amazing back then. Anyone feel me, haha?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Yeah!Club Penguin was amazing when I was little-it was the best thing in the world!I still remember what all the places were,lol.I always had a good time playing it.Now I think "why did I even start playing this?"

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I feel you brother! I used to be a member at club penguin and downloaded something called penguin fire 2.0 that back then gave me s much money as i wanted, don't know if it still works but my club penguin days are now over. I've grown to old for it and don't see the joy any more. Goodtimes though.

• NyuXan
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Yes I do reminisce about the old days of Club Penguin. I remember joining the game when I was still in elementary school, now it's all about membership...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah I remember hahaha! That game was like the coolest thing ever when I was little!!! Omg I so wanna go on and see what's happened since then:P

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes lol

Source(s): club penguin for life!
  • 8 years ago

I fell the same way

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.