What else could be wrong?

I have changed the Mass Air Flow sensor four times and am finally convinced that it is not the problem, as the problem keeps getting worse. I still get the 102 and 103 codes for the MAF sensor High output and Low output however. What else could it be?

Favorite Answer

It seems this is an issue for many people. I found this on-line and I think it tells the story of an updated OEM MAF sensor for the final fix. Read on. Bringing this back from the dead. It turns out when my original MAF sensor died and I replaced it w/ am OEM one right from the dealer.....they gave me the wrong MAF sensor! Idiots! So I got the right one shortly after and its been running great now for the past 2 years! Just wanted to share! Hope this helps.

Mass air flow readings can be thrown askew by clogged or restricted air filter, restricted intake passage and or mechanical problems stemming from issues with mechanical compression, cam shaft timing or exhasut restriction.

Source(s): ASE certified auto technician for many years.

Yolo