What does this nightmare mean?

In the nightmare I was at a some function there was family and friends there but, it seemed like it took place at my school because of the winding hallways and public restrooms. At some point I got lost or detached from my best friend and while I was looking for her I ended up in one of the bathrooms. Now, I don't know what made me enter there I may have just been searching or I may have had to pee I don't really remember that all I know is once I got in there A man close to my age 18, started to rape me. I tried pushing his face away but it didn't stop him and I guess when he entered I felt like a severe pain over my boy (FYI-I'm a virgin) but, I was just scared and crying an in pain then...my sister woke me up Can You tell me what this means?

Favorite Answer

I think it's a reflection of some of your subconscious thoughts. Some hidden fears. Perhaps you fear getting lost, and your mind chose the school because that's a well known location to you. You don't like being alone, hence losing your friend and ending up in the bathroom alone with a complete stranger. You may also be self conscious of your body in a sexual way, hence the rape. Alot of dreams amplify fears and anxieties.

Source(s): Training in dream divination
  • I'd say this dream means that you are feeling more and more disconnected to your inner self, so to feel better you just beat yourself up. In a dream, each individual person represents a part of yourself. Typically, a best friend represents your feelings of identity. When you lost your best friend, it could mean your personality is changing into something you didn't expect or didn't like. The rape could represent how you hate what you've become and how you mentally punish yourself for it.

Source(s): I'm not a professional, but my mom is, so I learned from her.

It doesn't mean anything in particular, other than you fear being rape, which you should. I fear dark cloaked floating beings coming into my window and hoovering over my bed to devour my soul. The last fever I had, this is the nightmare that came with it, and I was paralyzed during the dream too, so it was even more ******. Nightmares don't mean anything, they just have things in them that you fear.

Source(s): It was breathing on me!

Dreams are imagination and what you think about. You have ****** thoughts!