Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

Is marijuana simply not for me?

I hope I'm not inviting judgmental ignorant people onto this question but...

I have smoked pot on & off for the last 4 years. I have noticed I prefer smoking alone because it makes me antisocial and a little anxious in social situations. I got my medical card a few months back and have been smoking it ALOT more obviously.

for the past 3 months I have been pushing myself into smoking in social situations with my other friends & boyfriend in groups, parties, movies, and recently out to dinner.

BUT now that I have been smoking more especially in social gatherings I realized I DO NOT like myself while high.

I'm the exact opposite of my friends & boyfriend who are quite functional stoners. You honestly couldn't tell whether they were high or not because they act, talk, and walk the same.

I, on the other hand, am VERY VERY VERY quiet. I can't seem to focus on one single thing and really can't speak because my mind is blank. Last night my friend asked me for advice on a serious situation while I was high and I really had nothing to say. My mind was completely blank, I kept losing focus and kept on losing my train of thought on EVERYTHING.

I have smoked different strains and I prefer sativa but I'm a really bad stoner and am regretting getting my medical card.

Is weed simply just not for me???

I smoked it the first 2 years with no social or functioning problems but the last few months have been really weird. I feel anxious all the time, really stupid, very forgetful, and feel like I go braindead when I smoke. What the hell happeneD?

I think the THC doesnt agree with your cell system. Personal experience, took me 2 years to get normal again.

If theres a chance of losing your friends and bf its not worth it!

If it makes you feel bad, dont use it. Drugs affect people differently

You clearly do not enjoy it...so why keep doing it?