Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Do Filipino girls have a chance with European guys?

It's just that, from what I've read and heard, that many people view a majority of filipinas as greedy, slutty women. I am filipina myself and I can't say I disagree. I know that it is true how many filipinas came from a very poor background and would like a financial boost or something. But I just hate how those filipinas kind of give the whole rest of us a bad reputation.

Personal Q: I would hope that race and/or color shouldn't matter. I have light tan skin and many people say I look either filipina, mexican, or a filipino-caucasion mix. Would that effect my chances?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Anybody who looks at skin type or race only is not worth your time. If you are a good person inside and out, you will have a pick of whoever you want to go out with!

• sheets
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you have an particularly romantic view of the country element. i'm a farmer and stay in the country and that i'd desire to declare i could desire for not greater suited existence! :) So i will work out why the country appeals to you many :) i understand an excellent type of my friends moved to New Zeland to get artwork on ranches and that variety of situation. i understand in Europe farming does not be so super scale yet there are possibilities of turning right into a farm laborer in many areas including vine-yards in France and Spain or working with animals in uk or eire. in simple terms enable me furnish you with a warning pay could probable not be super in any respect yet once you seek the information superhighway i'm particular you could desire to locate people who're searching for farm workers. ultimate of success, desire you're in the country air quickly :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No it shouldn't effect anything I mean if someone likes you there has to be some physical attraction but mainly emotional should take priority. Good luck

Source(s): Been there done that, Me, Myself and I
  • M.B.
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Most guys just want pretty girls.....doesn't matter where from.

Religion is the one that seems to get in the way.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

no chance. I am european, and i hate asian girls - materialistic and bitchy.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.