Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Need girlfriend advice PLS!!!!!!?

I'm a sophomore in high school, and have a gf thats the same age...We'v officially been going out for like two weeks, and she's been away for one of them. We'v been on two dates so far, one movie and one at her house. When she is stressed, she gets stomach pains and shes been having them lately. I asked her to Jr prom two days ago in a joking way and i haven't seen her since and she doesnt like texting so we've only texted a couple of times in the last two days. I always try to find her at school but she always goes a different way everyday and can never find her after school...i dont know how she feels about our relationship, but i think it sucks. All we've done is hold hands for a bit and thats it. The thing im worried about is her not talking to me lately. I feel like she'd want to talk more since i just asked her to jr prom but nope. Also, theres a guy on my soccer team who used to be her good friend and shes started to constantly ask about him, and she ditched me to talk to him before at a football game...Luckily he goes to a different school now....Should i be worried? about the not talking and this landon?

I can tell you that she isn't interested. The fact that she doesn't like texting is bs. There is no girl in the world that doesn't like texting. Girls love talking to their boyfriends. Also, the fact that she is talking to another man means you're boring to her & that she is either planning to cheat on you or dump you in the near future. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but dump or be dumped. No girl is worth wasting time on early in high school. It almost never lasts anyways. Good luck!