Would you mind if your boyfriend had a girl bestfriend?

And they hang out a lot and she comes over to his house occasionally?

Favorite Answer

You just need to fully trust him. Trust is one of the biggest parts in a relationship without it the relationship usually fails. You can also just ask him aabout their friendship and if there has ever bee anything more. Good luck!

2 points:

a. if my girlfriend had a guy best friend who came over to hang out, I'd probably be okay with that since I always feel really strong trust for someone before I decide to date them/ see them exclusively.

b. as a guy I feel like it's really hard to have a girl "best friend". My closest girl-friend I only see about once a month or twice a month.

Basically, if she's not attractive at all you have nothing to worry about. If she is, think about how much you know your boyfriend and how much you guys trust each other. If there is doubt then there might be something fishy going on.

But remember, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy in which needy girls will get cheated on, so petty **** like calling him out may not be the best option here.

Source(s): My balls and my brains.

It all depends on your own values. I wouldn't care if my boyfriend had a friends who are girls or who were his best friends because the majority of my closest friends are guys. My best friend is a guy.

Not at all.

My boyfriend loves me, he's really tight with a few girls, and I've accepted his choice in best friends, and he's accepted mine. One of my BEST BEST FRIENDS who is like a brother is someone I love. And my boyfriend doesn't mind.

Advice? If you don't trust him.. gtfo.

I do not suggest trying to make then not friends... I had a girlfriend like that and she ended up getting physically hurt.

Depending on if you think that h will cheat on you ?