Joel
Joel asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

This guy from Church, his mom told me a couple of times that I should go out with her son?

I was so surprised that I didn't say neither yes or no. I just blushed like a tomatoe and I remained silent without giving any indication of my wishes or intentions. I never talked about the subject with her or her son, although we talk about other things.

Question 1: What do you think the mother thought about me?

Question 2: What do you think she told him? And therefore how would he feel now about me, he never got a girlfriend and I never got a boyfriend neither.

I am particularly interested about how he feels towards me.

Thanx for the comments. He's waaaay to young for me, I don't even know why they consider me like a good match for their son.

Favorite Answer

thoughts : age would help a bit here but in general parents who have children the same age think they should date because well she knows you from church so you must be a good kid.

if at all posible TALK TO HIM just bring up something casual then eventually bring this up and say "so is this something she made up or did you tell her because if you did/didnt then I would love/not enjoy sorry dating you.

1: If she suggested you date her son, she obviously likes you! She thinks you and her son would be cute together and would be a good match.

2: Probably something along the lines of "There's this nice girl I met at church today. I think you two would be a good pair." Then he most likely blushed just as you did, and they exchanged some playful banter about it. He might try to get to know you more, or he might ignore the suggestion. All depends on the guy; everyone's different.