Parsley tea induces late period?

I recently took plan b last month and got my period twice that month but i thought it was normal and was a side effect. Recently i had sex twice this month (protected of course) but i still havent gotten around the time i did last month. Should i try a parsley tea to induce my delayed period?

Favorite Answer

I needed my period to come early a couple of months back and tried everything, parsley, lots of vitamin C, cinnamon tea... Nothing worked.

Your cycle is going to be off because of the plan B pill, if I were you I'd wait it out, or take a pregnancy test or maybe even give your doctor a quick call.

• Taylor

Yes. Parsley is an emmenagogue and actually pretty good for health. Drink 3 or 4 cups a day. If your body isn't ready and your period doesn't start right away in the first days, just give it a week and try again but drink it a bit more strong. Another emmenagogue is Rosemary. A stronger one is Black Cohosh root tea, it's used for treating menstrual irregularities, to relieve menstrual pain and menopausal symptoms. It was important that you mentioned that there is no possibility of you being pregnant since it's uncertain whether black cohosh is safe for women who are pregnant. I should start trying the parsley or rosemary tea for a few weeks. If nothing works, schedule a doctor's appointment and ask about drinking black cohosh tea.

By late interval, they mostly mean a week or two late. I've certainly not known a woman to move 8 months with no interval with out a medical challenge. If you're now not pregnant, why aren't you menstruating?