Does this guy like me?

We met on thanksgiving at my friends party and we hit it off right at the beginning. We were talking about all kinds of stuff and flirting and what not. He walked me back to my car around 1 am when everyone was already asleep (we stayed up talking most of the night) and asked for my number. I gave it to him and ever since then, i have to text him first. But once when i did and he couldn't hang out that night he suggested another night and he came over last night. We played video games and talked and watched movies till 245am. He put his arm around my shoulder and around my waist and held my hand and gave me a back massage. We didn't kiss but i didn't expect it yet i guess (probably because i was still kinda sick and gross). I texted him tonight saying hey and he didn't respond. My friend who has been friends with him for 6 years says he's not good with girls. Plus he just broke up with a long term relationship but whats going on here? I don't wanna be led on. Nor do i want to have to text him first all the time....

hmm, it sounds like he likes you but maybe he's just a little nervous to get involved with another girl. If that's not the case, make sure he's not just trying to use you as a rebound.