How Did You Find Out About Yahoo Answers?

My Sister Always Used And I Wanted To Try It Out Especially When I Seen Conejo Was Goalie At The World Cup

BQ:Thoughts On Mexico Only Losing One Game This Year

Mexico : 10 Wins 0 Ties 2 Loss

USA : 9 Wins 3 Ties 2 Loss

Update:

@David Your Moms Chest Hair

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I searched answers to chemistry problems and that's how I found out about the site. I lurked other sections while I waited for answers to my question and then I found this this section.

BQ: Its an improvement but the team still needs work.

• 8 years ago

I think I needed help on homework.. So when I asked a question on Google.. Yahoo Answers was always a source.

After getting help on the homework I started observing this Yahoo Answers.. Saw the Wrestling Section which was filled up with some pretty interesting questions and then I saw the MFS. I believe it was some guy named Nacho who was arguing with someone don't quite remember.. I got in the conversation later on saw some questions you just had to answer .. Well basically argue instead. I think the Classico Joven was coming up so a bunch of Azul and Ame fans were arguing and it was funny as hell..

Americanista JC been here since 08. Even though I disappeared for quite a while around 09..

• 8 years ago

I'm not really sure how I found out about Yahoo Answers but I started out here a little over 4 years ago at other random sections and I found the MFS as I searched for results for games on google and it led me here. At first I would just watch and wouldn't answer much questions I would see users like Negrito, Ticallion Stallion, Barca 187, Carlos the only Atlate fan in here haha and Tony, and trolls like Carls and arguably the greatest troll in MFS history GOAT it was until right before the 2009 gold cup that I started to become a frequent user I remember making enemies with users like aguila 14, and Rey

• 8 years ago

I started off as the user Freddy then later changed it to Federico. I came across here by googling things related to Mexican soccer and MFS from Yahoo Answers will pop up so I made a yahoo email and have been here ever since. It was maybe around 2011 during the Gold Cup I believe.

Bq: Theyve been good. Chepo has done a good job with the team so far. Hopefully he'll continue to get better.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I was looking for a job that wasn't fast food at 16 last year

But I became a MFS reg when Mexico beat Brazil in the Olympic final

• I googled a question "Is Chicharito the next Messi"(no lie) and saw Y!A in the results saw a question similar to mine clicked on it, saw the hilarious answers and bam! The last 3 weeks have been nothing but school, soccer, chess, smoke a doobie and Y!A contiously.

Source(s): Thank You Y!A
  • chuy
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

On google with some random qestions. Lol

Then i found mfs like a monthh ago.

But i have only ben on yahoo answers for like 4 months.

• I saw a commercial on TV saying to join the Mexican Football Section on Yahoo Answers jk.

Every time I googled a question about Mexican football it brought me to Yahoo Answers.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

2010 after mexico loss to arj

• 8 years ago

I googled Ulises Davila to Chelsea and it brought me here

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.