i need to change the view e-mails larger?
- Anonymous8 years agoFavorite Answer
Easiest way is to hold down the CTRL button...lower left..and rotate the wheel on your mouse forward to increase it and backwards to decrease it....MORE OPTIONS
1. If you are talking about the text in your email...
When you compose an email
above the text box where you type an email you find a tool bar. If it is not there then CLICK on RICH TEXT and PLAIN TEXT should appear with the tool bar.
1. Select the text for which you want to change the font
2. Now click the font button (F, second in the toolbar) and u get the list of available fonts, select the one you desire.
3. you can also change the text size using the same toolbar.
move you mouse over each button to know what it does.
well this is i how you change the font while composing an email. If you are asking about changing the fonts of entire yahoo email view try clicking on TOOLS at the top of your screen...then OPTIONS and then CONTENT. Depending what Yahoo you are in...IE:Firefox..you might have to click on Tools..Internet Options and then CONTENT...You can do many things with the FONT. You will have to experiment. Click on OK when done..