Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

Does this guy like me or does he just want to be friends?

1. There's this guy that i see every once and a while. But every time i see him he goes straight up to me and asks me how I've been and what I've been doing. He even told me that he wants to learn piano so I offered to teach him and he said it would be really cool if I would. But when he talks to me he'll sit sorta close to me and lean towards me when either one of us talk. And he'll joke around and sometimes hell toss things my way when I'm not really paying attention. He also touches my hand or my arm when we talk. And sometimes hell touch my shoulder or back. He smiles at me often too. Is he interested at all or is he just being nice.

2. There's this other guy that I've know for about a year now. We just recently started texting this past month, and it's like an every day thing now. I usually let him text me first but sometimes I'll text him first. Told him I'd learn his favorite song in piano for him because I love learning new songs but I never know what song to learn. He always walks around town and sometimes we run into each other and other times I'll offer to walk around with him. And once we were talking and I asked him what he was doing and he said Layin in the dark thinking. So I asked what he was thinking about and he said relationships mostly. (sorry that all of this doesnt really all go together I'm horrible at writing.) but anyways. He always smiles at me and laughs a lot and he has an amazing smile. I've told him this before. He asked me for a picture for my contact ID once too. And one day I Asked him what he thought of me and he told me that when we first met he thought I was really cute but he didn't want to say anything about because he didn't know how old I was. And he always texts me with smiley faces And all that. and he also tells me that he thinks im really nice and he says that he admires that I'm my own person. Anyways does he like me or is he just being friendly?

Favorite Answer

1. its osunds to early to say but It seems to me like he just a major flirt and flaunts it with you because he can.

2. It sounds like he is still early in this trying to figure out whether or not he likes you but at this moment, it seems like he is putting you in the friend zone. Avoid this by playing a little hard to get. Maybe take a little longer than normal to reply to his txt and stuff just to see how reacts to it. Let him have time to figure out whether or not he likes you like that or not.