Where to go for first date?

Heyyyy, im mikayla, 8th grade :) I have this really shy guy friend who everyone says has a crush on me, he will do pretty much anything for me... Let alone today within three hours he has carried my books, got me a brownie for lunch, and walked behind me the whole time... I want to ask him out since i think its clear he likes me... Do u guyz know where i could invite him to, like maybe what kind if mivie theyd watch thats in cinemas, or if they like to go hang out at malls? :D plz help?

Favorite Answer

Ah first dates are cute :) Also had mine when I was in 8th grade... We went to see an action movie. I would recommend something like that. If you are more awkward with each other when you are together as a couple being in a movie theater helps de-stress with the "first date" feel. You don't have to come up with things to talk about or whatever. Also, action or horror give you the opportunity to grab onto him when things heat up, most guys find that cute. But the more you hang out the easier things will get. Enjoy young love :)

Source(s): I was a kid once haha

Cicis pizza

It's cold where I live (maybe where you live). Local ice rink? :D