Teens: What is your opinion on YOLO?

Me: No comment

BQ: How was your day?

Favorite Answer

"You only live once"

Weeeeeell I believe in reincarnation....so the obnoxious trend always made me giggle. HASHTAG YOLO

Luckily, my peers didn't seem to do it much. Mostly younger grades and kids from other schools.

BQ: Great! I went to the beach, got some awesome shells to send home to my little brother, who's obsessed with hermit shells, and I made homemade french fries. I'm a happy clam. How about yours?

I personally think YOLO is one of the dumbest things teens have come up with. Most if the time it's something stupid like "I just made a sandwich. YOLO!"

I also see a lot of pictures that will have a pic of teens partying saying "This is not YOLO." Then there's a pic of army people that says "THIS is YOLO."

Those anger me because they CHOOSE to join the army. And they DO know that it can get them killed. How doing something that can endanger your life be living, I don't know. I do respect the people that volunteer for their country, but those pictures anger me.

YOLO is an excuse for teens to do stupid shizz like smoking, drinking, partying, having sex, etc.

To actually LIVE is to just enjoy life, not spend it all doing something stupid. Especially when those choices could end up screwing you over later in life.Btw, I'm 14.

I don't know what BQ is, but if you're asking how my day was, it was awesome. Thanks :-)

It gets annoying hearing people say it all the time. I mean, it's obvious. Everyone gets one life...but that's no excuse to make stupid decisions.

And while this is a little off topic, don't a lot of people (including me) believe in an afterlife or the existence of a soul? And what about Hindus? Don't they deserve their own fun saying?

BQ: My day was normal. I went to school hung out with my best friends, pretended to have fun with my fake friends, made good grades, and talked with my sister and mom (then got made fun of by them and left the room).

YOLO is just a pathetic excuse for idiots to do idiotic stuff. Anyone who says it and geniuenly means it should not be allowed to reproduce. "Gonna sleep wiv 10 guyz in 1 night YOLO!!!!!!!!" ugh.

My day was pretty boring... i have so much homework and revision to do but now i can't get off the internet...

I think YOLO is just an excuse for teens to do something stupid. And I think its wrong because you live EVERYDAY and only die once(:

I'm a 16 year old and i hate that saying but i use it when I'm going to defy my parents and eat something they don't want me to xD

It's annoying and makes people sound like complete idiots! They use it as an excuse for the dumbest things. Yeah i'll see you homeless in the future and be like yolo.Defenitely overused and used in the wrong context. People should just shut up and get outta here with that haha. Seriously!

YOLO was overused so people all of a sudden hate it and try to diss it

Honestly thats my motto, you only live once. that means you need to make the best of life! THAT DOESNT MEAN GO OU AND DO SOMETHING STUPID! Which is what F*** idiots think. it means go out there, be who you are, do what you were meant to do and dont give up on a dream because you only live once, so make life something to remember(:

YOLO in smart terms is used for idiots, same way people use "swag" which in turn really means secretly we are gay. We use TSIB, which is the sky is blue, common sense acronyms are used in a daily basis for retards.

It's overused. and i hate when people use it as an excuse to do stupid sh*t.

texting and driving? yeah b*tch YOLO!

smoking weed and getting drunk?

YOLO.

No. Just no.

It's an obvious statement. If you didn't already know, you must have been living under a rock.

BQ: It was good