Ganon
Lv 4
Ganon asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

How bad is it to drink 1-3 bottles of Mtn Dew a day?

They're the size that comes in the packs of 6.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

ONE BOTTLE (8 ounces) of Mountain Dew per day is 25 pounds of sugar a year, so... yeah you may want to cut that.

• sheets
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Its undesirable for our environment to drink bottled water yet that quantity of water isn't undesirable for you. It takes greater potential to bottle that water and the bottles create greater trash and muddle. the cost on my own is extremely prohibitive AND water bottling businesses oftentimes use faucet water that has been filtered in simple terms such as you could desire to filter out it at domicile with a Britta filter out. Water bottling businesses even have much less stringent cleanliness regulations that municipal water therapy plant life so sometime the bottled water is contaminated top from the start.

• HAH
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

bad enough to damage your body in a short time. mtn dew has so many grams of sugar in it that even drinking 1 can a day is bad

• 8 years ago

Bad. Very bad. Beware of diabetes. I only drink about 1 soda a month and I am very healthy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

They're very bad and full of sugar. It'll ruin your teeth make u break out and make u gain weight

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'll get diabetes I'd u keep it up they it knock twenty years of ur life go work out ....... Plz answer my question I need advices

Source(s): E
  • 8 years ago

It's not gonna kill ya. If you drink that many I'd recommend drinking lots of water

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.