does Canadian PR Holder Need a permanent job to apply for spouse?

1 Answer

  • Jim B
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yes, you do. AND a place to live, and at least $15,000 in the bank, to support your spouse, once she is in Canada. Remember that YOU are entering into a legal contract with the Canadian Government, and you are promising to PAY for the care and support of her, for a period of FIVE years.

    Jim B


Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.