waffles asked in HealthMental Health · 8 years ago

What's the fastest way to die with NO pain?

Serious whats the fastest way to die with no pain?

Why shouldn't I do this?

Everyone told me they don't care.

WHY STAY?? Would you care????

No one lets me vent!

No one says hey you can talk to me!

They just push me away and say do it!

If you would like to email me and make sure I'm okay.. Here:

Hottiekillianisthebest@yahoo.com

• Ian

There isn't a pain-free suicide method. Hanging does not take 5 seconds to unconsciousness - you can do without air for much more than 5 seconds before you lose consciousness (try holding your breath for 5 seconds - easy).

Make an appointment with a psychologist - they'll let you vent as much as you want, and give you advice on how to make your life more pleasant too.

In all seriousness it's hanging 5 seconds to induced unconsciousness via asphyxia and only about 4 minutes til death (yes, I had planned on hanging myself before)

However if you're just upset, I wouldn't recommend it because it's harder to commit than it sounds and you should give suicide a lot of thought before you make an attempt. I'll shoot you an e-mail with a random e-mail address if you'd like to vent however.

The fastest way to die with no pain is to do your best to do whatever you can with your life.

Beautiful darhling! Your struggling, people are harsh and cruel in this world.. I WOULD care <//3 please DON'T do ANYTHING stupid.. I love you..and I'm HERE for you.. Always <3 I know how you feel..stay strong lovelie !((:

Source(s): Email me if you need too.. Anymore4361@ y a h o o . C o m no spaces !