Infected tragus piercing?

I got my tragus pierced about 6 weeks ago and it is still sore and stuff. im pretty sure it got infected but I took a mirror and looked at it and it looks like there's a tube of skin or something growing off of it in the inside of my ear it's really weird and freaking me out. I know I need to see a dr but does anyone am have any idea what the skin tube thing might be?

It's not crusty stuff either.

• m.s.
    Favorite Answer

Ear cartilage piercings can take a while to heal completely. If they are done at the wrong angle, or have badly fitting jewelry, they can get irritated and swell. It could be swelling, it could be scar tissue, could be an infection. If it is infected, it will ooze green. Clear to slightly yellow crusties are normal for a healing piercing.

a chum had precisely the comparable concern. She basically took it out? no longer relatively the wisest ingredient to do besides however yet hi-ho. pay attention to the people, they seem springing up with strategies.