Have you ever cried because of a bad grade?

Favorite Answer

hell yes!! if i get a bad grade then it will look badly on my report card, i have a bad report card i don't qualify for scholarships and if i get no scholerships i cant afford university/college, then my career will be stuck waiting tables and such!!!! I will have no future!! I'm gonna die alone in a hole with nobody to love me!!!! (huffhuff breatbreathe hyperventilating)

Source(s): my head
  • ?

lol no but some white kid at my school got kicked out of ffa and his teacher failed him and he bought a few guns and made some home made bombs and put them under the bleachers and made a list of the people he was gonna kill as he was getting the guns and the remote to set off the bombs one of the teachers saw his note book filled with names and his name was on the cover and he called the school officer and went to look for jacob and he was at the locker grabbing the guns when he tackled him down and took everything away ****** crzy kid

Never, just a grade. Most of the time when in school I could easily pull it back up.

Yes, before I got an A- and I started crying.

Source(s): The same thing happened with B+, I'm not Asian and my dad doesnt get mad at me but I feel really disappointed, to me anything less than 96% is an F
  • ?

Yes.

Yes I have

yes

• kert

Yeah I got the sh!t beat out of me.

No. I just ate a bunch of cheetos...

No. I will leave that to everyone else.