what is the one thing you spend most of your time doing/thinking about?

me, its about what is the one thing i might find enjoyable, and what it might be, so that i can spend most or all my time doing...(that's the reason why i asked this question, to find out what other people do, so that if it's interesting i might do it to.

Favorite Answer

My goals and how I'm going to get there and what I need to do next. A career in music as well as other art forms.

It takes me over!

I'm kind of a fanatic when it comes to it.

Usually I just in indulge in strange memory editing. Like say I remember a time where my friend came down from upstairs and brought me tea, I'll think 'wow what if my friend actually spilled the tea on me instead. that would've sucked!' then in my head I begin picturing how it would've played out, what I would've said, how the person would've reacted, etc. It's actually pretty fun and entertaining.

Another one is just thinking about made up characters or different worlds. Sounds sort of strange but once you imagine a world in your head and name it, it begins to feel like it's your own little safe place you can go back to whenever you want. You can fill it with people with interesting stories, quirky lives, maybe a pirate, maybe the land has a Queen, the possibilities are seriously endless. You can even have the people grow up or imagine how they would react to each other and different situations.

At least that's what I think about in my spare time.

Source(s): I spend most of my time doing hobbies like drawing, writing and school work so I thought it'd be more interesting if I wrote about what I think about instead.

I think most about these things. Zombies, my bf, what it would be like to be a mother, how much effort id have to put in to be thin, getting a job.

• ?

A career and how i can make my life better.