abi asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

Why wont my parents get me an I phone!?

Okay so I really want an I phone because they have really cool cases and they are just better then my galaxy s mesmerize. I don't know if I want one for the status because everyone is getting them and its making me want one more. I'm 15 and my parents just don't want to spend the money I think but I always pay for my stuff my self and do what I'm told so I think I deserve it. How could I get them to change there minds?! Help please!!

Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, I think it is because buying an iPhone is not exactly a "Need" and more of a "Want". However, if you strongly believe you deserve it, tell your parents what exactly makes you think you deserve it and maybe they will change their minds. Otherwise, forget it.

Maybe your parents didn't want to pay a cell phone bill. What I would do

when i want to change a person's mind is more than just ask.

Persuade them to get you an IPhone.

Persuading may not be easy but it changes some people's minds.

Hopefully this will help.

1) it's expensive

2) the Samsung galaxy is more solid, better overall than the iPhone, pretty similar

But I still understand you : even though there is proof that the Samsung is more efficient and stuff, I still love the iPhone and really want one. And I am not exaggerating when I say love. I mean it's my lover.

Make a deal. Sell your Galaxy S and then tell them that they will just pay for the lacking amount.. or tell them to deduct small amount to your allowance. Just make a bargain. =p

Buy the phone yourself, if your so good at paying for your stuff yourself. Save your mony for a couple months if you have too.

Money dont grow on trees u will know what they mean when u move out and get a job

• Sarah

You are one spoiled little brat. I doubt you pay for the 80 dollar monthly bill.

Too young

i have the answer.your a spoiled brat.buy it yourself.