abi asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

Why wont my parents get me an I phone!?

Okay so I really want an I phone because they have really cool cases and they are just better then my galaxy s mesmerize. I don't know if I want one for the status because everyone is getting them and its making me want one more. I'm 15 and my parents just don't want to spend the money I think but I always pay for my stuff my self and do what I'm told so I think I deserve it. How could I get them to change there minds?! Help please!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Unfortunately, I think it is because buying an iPhone is not exactly a "Need" and more of a "Want". However, if you strongly believe you deserve it, tell your parents what exactly makes you think you deserve it and maybe they will change their minds. Otherwise, forget it.

• 8 years ago

Maybe your parents didn't want to pay a cell phone bill. What I would do

when i want to change a person's mind is more than just ask.

Persuade them to get you an IPhone.

Persuading may not be easy but it changes some people's minds.

Hopefully this will help.

• 8 years ago

1) it's expensive

2) the Samsung galaxy is more solid, better overall than the iPhone, pretty similar

But I still understand you : even though there is proof that the Samsung is more efficient and stuff, I still love the iPhone and really want one. And I am not exaggerating when I say love. I mean it's my lover.

• 8 years ago

Make a deal. Sell your Galaxy S and then tell them that they will just pay for the lacking amount.. or tell them to deduct small amount to your allowance. Just make a bargain. =p

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Buy the phone yourself, if your so good at paying for your stuff yourself. Save your mony for a couple months if you have too.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Money dont grow on trees u will know what they mean when u move out and get a job

• Sarah
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You are one spoiled little brat. I doubt you pay for the 80 dollar monthly bill.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Too young

• 8 years ago

i have the answer.your a spoiled brat.buy it yourself.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.