Why don't girls like me?

I am tall, good looking, funny, and in great shape. I pride myself in being a really nice guy and I have heard the saying nice guys finish last I know but it's something I refuse to change about myself simply to get women. I have so much going for me but I must admit I am very shy. I wish more girls would talk to me. :(

Favorite Answer

I say the same thing about myself. (Except I'm a girl) I believe that I'm just not looking for someone in the right places. I know that the is someone out there for both me and you though. Just keep looking and never change yourself. Stay true to what you believe and some lucky girl will come along and realize what a catch you truly are. :)

Most girls like guys to make the first move :/ or atleast I do

Source(s): Very shy

They may feel intimedated by the fact you ARE good looking etc. This may make them think your 'unaproachable' or 'out of their legue'

Top answer would be apreciated!!!! :)