Color to pain room suggestion?

Last year I painted my room green and I didn't like it and 2-3 months ago I repainted it to yellowish creamish. My room feel weird with this color so I was thinking painting it dark blue or orange? Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Also I'm a 17 year old guy. Also if you want can you send or link me to pictures of what your room color is? I'm afraid dark blue might be too dark and the orange might be too weird.

Favorite Answer

dark blue will make the space seem a lot smaller.

orange sounds a bit traumatic

how about a beige/ cafe latte, very very light brown?

or even classic white, but with blue edges, cupboard doors. perhaps a high energy light blue

• moomie

mine is a boring beige, my daughter's is a bright lime green. for you, I think a rust color would be cool. kind of a dark orange. get a bunch of paint swatches and tape them all to your wall, it will help a lot.

try neutral colors like beige, tan, cream, ivory... it will go with any room decor.