Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 8 years ago

Terrified of driving my car?

I bought a new car recently, and it has already overheated twice while I was driving it, I know that it should be fixed (at least according to my mechanic) but I still shake and start to feel sick when I even THINK about driving it. It's like every sound or smell it makes, or if the thermostat even goes up a centimeter, I feel like I need to pull over. Is there anything I can do about this?

Additional Details

I meant I did get it fixed, it just still scares me, even though it should be fine now

• roger
    Favorite Answer

I undestand how you feel about the problem and that you are scared Im at a mystery as to why because other than a normal break down this kind of happens with all cars at some point or another if you know what I mean. What do you think it would take to gain confidence in your emotions? you need to help us dear because the ball is in your court at this point and there is little any of us can do to help beyond showing some support and letting you know we cannot do much to help. hang in there give the car a chance to prove it can rin right for a while ok?

Get another car that makes you feel comfortable.