I don't know if I like him?

There's this guy that has a crush on me and i'm not sure if i feel the same way. I've only known him for a couple of weeks and hes already asked me on a date! i cant figure out if i like him more as a friend or as something more! I'm not really attracted to him but i do think hes a nice guy.. i don't know what to do! any advice would help me a lot..

• ?
    Favorite Answer

First off attraction grows, you might not find him attractive now but that might change as you get to know him. Next he asked for one date, it isn't asking for your hand in marriage. You said he's a nice guy and everyone deserves a chance to prove themselves, so just see what he has to offer, you never know you might enjoy it. So give the date a shot and if you enjoy it go from there, if it's a date from hell then you know you two were never meant to be. Good luck