How can I get used to living with my grandma for 3 months?

Don't get me wrong I love my grandma! She's in town and will be living with me and my family for 3 months and I have to share a room with her since we live in an apt.

Idk how Im gonna get used to her being around cause I haven't seen her in 13 years, this is the first time I see her.

Favorite Answer

You will get used to it and enjoy the company because one day you will look up and your grandmother won't be around so listen to her, talk, and you'll be surprise of how knowledgeable they can be ...some of us DON'T have grandparents anymore.

Well, three months is a long time to share a room with her...but she is your Grandma, and who knows, you guys might get along really well! Plus, you'll feel good doing this as she won't be around forever, and you'll probably always remember this time with her. (Be good for her too)

Just clean up things; grandma likes a clean girl. make the bed every day and she will do the same. be nice because she loves you so much; you don't understand but you are her kids children so she loves you the same as she lives her kids.

It'll be awkward at first, but you'll get used to it. Once she leaves, you'll feel empty

Move in with the guy who kissed you on the forehead. He's gay, so you don't have to worry about him groping for feelzies.